Sunday, December 4, 2011

Delicious Threads

I recently discovered the most delicious looking threads online - have absolutely no idea how I originally found the website of Ninas Threads, but I'm very glad I did.  Nina is from Hungary, and she hand dyes stranded cottons in colours simply too hard to resist.  So, I now stock these threads :))  I have just started using a couple of them for some Christmas decorations I'm making, and truly, I am hooked.  If you are a stitcher, I think you will like them - you can see the colour range on my website  - www.thestitchery.co.nz - I think there's around 40 colours, which is not her entire range, but it's a start :)


Happy Stitching,
Jenny

2 comments:

By Hoki Quilts said...

Mmmm, something for me to look into using in the New Year. Have a good Christmas Jenny xx
hugs Miche'le

Nina said...

Jenny, finally I found your blog :)
Thank you for writing about my threads :)

Friendly regards,
Nina