Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Buttons!

Today I've been making
some cute little button bags,
'cos I figured there had to be a much prettier way
to sell my buttons,
than in a plain old,
ordinary,
plastic bag!
The buttons arrived at the studio,
in very ordinary plastic bags,
so the first thing I did,
was to fix that ...
'cos you can't see how lovely they are
when they are scrunched up
inside
very ordinary
plastic bags:)
I raided my shelves,
where I keep the old jam jars,
and
now they look much better :)


That's when I got to thinking about a prettier way
to sell them:)
So I made little bags ...
and I think they do look much nicer
than very ordinary plastic bags :)


Buttons come a very close second
to lace,
for my favourite things.

It's been fun reading
what makes you go weak at the knees :)
Still plenty of time to leave a comment and tell me,
if you haven't done that yet.
See you later
Jenny



5 comments:

Jan said...

I just love looking through patterns of stitchery combined with patchwork. But what I really drool over (Or am weak at the knees about) is the lovely tatting done by my mother and grandmother.

hylda said...

Those look so pretty Jen, you do come up with great ideas

Leeanne said...

I love your decorating styles....thoughtful & creative....you love the link I just sent you too.

Deb said...

Cute idea for your buttons Jenny. They woul make lovely gifts for craft friends. Hope you're keeping warm.

Simone de Klerk said...

Those little bags are like gifts. Beautiful!