Monday, July 30, 2012

Popping Down to the Studio

Twice in one day,
have I ever done that before ??
Not sure :)
Anyway,
this one is to tell you that
my little ''pop up'' studio will be ''popping down''
a little sooner
that originally planned.
I have to turn the room back into a guest bedroom
sooner rather than later
and there are a few other things on the go
that mean
I don't have quite the same amount of time
to open the studio.
... but ...
I will still be doing my blogs and facebook,
will still be doing the giveaways,
and will still be selling online
through The Stitchery website.
... So ...
this is the final week,
and I'll only be open on Saturday.
Can't do Wednesday, Thursday or Friday :(
Final day is Saturday 4th August
from 10.00 a.m. till 3.00 p.m.
... And ...
it would be rude not to have a Final Day Sale!!
Motivated purely by selfishness -
the more I can sell on Saturday,
the less I have to cart back upstairs:)
If you visit the Studio on Saturday
you'll find sale priced
fabric,
patterns,
ribbon and lace,
threads,
and other bits and bobs.
All 30% off!!
For those who can't make it in,
 you can shop online
for the same sale prices,
which only seems fair:)
I haven't physically marked all the prices down
on my website,
but I will adjust them at this end
before processing the transaction.
For those of you that know me,
you will also know that I like ''real'' sale prices,
so I'm pretty sure you will be happy with them:)
There are a few exclusions
(Theodora Cleave buttons and booklets,
 linens and interfacing,
some of the Makers Studio finished items
and the quilts and tops),
but in general most other things
 will be discounted.
And free postage on orders over $50.00 :)
If you're not sure about something,
just email or call me
and I'll do my best to get back to you with an answer
as soon as possible.
Some ''stuff'' is in very limited quantities,
though,
so it will definitely be a matter of first come,
first served.

Now,
before I go,
just to let you know
that I have just received
another
beautiful big bundle
of
Theodora Cleave buttons.
As always,
they are divine.


So,
if you're in the neighbourhood,
maybe I'll see you on Saturday.
Have a great week :)
Jenny

1 comment:

Leeanne said...

Oh shame I was going to pop into the shop next month! Just kidding, I would LOVE to.( I would if I wasn't so far away) Well sounds like you are doing well with the B& B, so that is good too.